Monday, May 18, 2009

Bloomsburry group tour



This tour highlights some notable members of the bloomsbury group. All people highlighted in my tour have blue squares but Lady Ottoline Morrell is not a member of the bloomsbury group but was a significant patron of the group and deserves a mention. Unfortunatly there was an error with google earth which only allowed me to record the first 1:58 of naration. The problem has been forwarded to the google tecnical team but I'm waiting for a respoonse. Overall the tour was a complete pain to create and I hope google polishes the interface and makes it far more intuitive.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I don't get any sound, BTW. This has happened to me, mysteriously, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because this takes so long to load, I'd recommend creating a link to it on a different page rather than to keep it on this page. (Also, it seems to take precedence over the later postings.)

    ReplyDelete